visit musarch.com
portions Copyright © 2011 by the Museum Archive software project ·  All Rights reserved ·  E-Mail: [email protected]
Home   |   By Name   |   By Keyword   |   By Category     
French Cable Station Museum
French Cable Station Museum
Photo- First staff N. Eastham Station
  1. Details
  2. Images
  3. Conditions
  4. Events
  5. Provenance
  6. Notes

Details

Object ID 000030

Object Name Photo- First staff N. Eastham Station

Object Desc Photo- portrait of 12 men First staff of the French Cable Sation, N Eastham For names and inscription on verso see Notes for this record

Collection French Cable Station Museum

Accession # IM.001.0023

Alternate ID

General Category History

Category History - General

Source Unkown

Source Category Gift

Accession Date APR 15,2020

Credit/Acknowledgement

Location File

Object Date

Start Year Range

End Year Range

Status In Collection

Object Keywords


Images

(click for full image)

Image Caption

Description

(click for full image)

Image Caption

Description

Conditions

Events

Provenance

Notes

Date APR 15,2020

Notes Inscription on verso: "enlargement by Richard C. Kelsey for the tercenenery" in a different hand, "First staff French Cable Station, North Eastham, 1881" in another hand: "Front row L to R: C. Albert Ronne, Mr. Self, A.F. "Fred" Toovey, Superintendent Charles Marsily, H.G. Wilson, George S. Hall, and Nathan A. Gill, Keeper of the Nauset Lights; Rear Row L to R: Mr. Quinn, James D.B. Stuart, George Williams, Everett G. Dill & John H. Smart"